Tuition and Fees
Harlaxton College is a great value in study abroad! Included in our fee, you will receive:
- Three meals a day.
- Support throughout the application process.
- Pre-departure materials and assistance.
- An ambassador to help answer any pre-departure questions.
- Airport pick up at London Heathrow on designated arrival day.
- On-site orientation.
- Shuttle service between Harlaxton Manor and Grantham.
- Travel opportunities to sites of historical and cultural significance in the surrounding area.
- Required British Studies field trips.
- Required British Studies textbooks (semester only).
- Sports and gym facilities.
- Health and wellness services, including the college nurse, counseling service, and registration at the local medical clinic.
- Technology and equipment usage.
- Student activities and events.
- Membership in Harlaxton Society, with access to events, reunion trips, and the Harlaxton alumni network.
Because Harlaxton is operated by the University of Evansville, all our fees are at UE rates, and we make it as easy as possible then to navigate your costs and financial aid. The current Harlaxton Five-Week Summer Session costs are available on the summer section of our website. Charges for a semester at Harlaxton for UE students can be found on the Student Financial Services section of the UE website, and there you can also find contact information for the office to be able to discuss your aid and costs for your Harlaxton experience.