Tuition and Fees
Harlaxton College is a great value in study abroad! Included in our fee, you will receive:
- Three meals a day.
- Support throughout the application process.
- Pre-departure materials and assistance.
- An ambassador to help answer any pre-departure questions.
- Airport pick up at London Heathrow on designated arrival day.
- On-site orientation.
- Shuttle service between Harlaxton Manor and Grantham.
- Travel opportunities to sites of historical and cultural significance in the surrounding area.
- Required British Studies field trips.
- Required British Studies textbooks (semester only).
- Sports and gym facilities.
- Health and wellness services, including the college nurse, counseling service, and registration at the local medical clinic.
- Technology and equipment usage.
- Student activities and events.
- Membership in Harlaxton Society, with access to events, reunion trips, and the Harlaxton alumni network.
If you are a student from one of our partner universities contact the study abroad adviser at your school to ask about your Harlaxton cost.
If you are a student from a university that is not one of our partners please contact our office to find out how much it will cost to go on your Harlaxton adventure!